ROSAGRO land holdings are concentrated in Russia.
Penza, Saratov, Voronezh, Lipetsk regions and the Stavropol Territory.
Over 400,000 hectares of agricultural land.
Our Agricultural Holding has had all the way, from the acquisition of assets up to creation our own successful projects.
We offer our partners development of successful projects.
We have over twelve years of successful experience, we offer cooperation in the direction of land efficient use for the purpose of making a profit for investors.
Today ROSAGRO Agricultural Holding is:
- Knowledge of the land market from inside,
- Land assets with a total area over 400,000 hectares,
- Our own successful experience,
- High level of professionalism in evaluation of prospective development assets and financial justification of the project economics,
- An integrated approach to development of each land asset
- The currently active coordinated team of marketers / economists.
The Agricultural Holding now grows a wide range of crops: wheat, sunflower, triticale, rye, camelina, canola, maize, sugar beet, buckwheat, barley, peas and soybeans.
ROSAGRO Holding also produces buckwheat and sunflower oil, provides services for grain storage.